Harry Potter Tour in London
For 2.5 hours, your tour guide will whisk you away on a magical adventure to explore the Harry Potter movie locations in London. Uncover places that inspired J. K. Rowling and hear about the weird and wonderful behind-the-scenes stories.
You will be led in small groups of a maximum 20 people as you cover some London landmarks passed on the tour as a little bonus. Some of the tour highlights are the entrances to the Leaky Cauldron and the Ministry of Magic, the inspirations for Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley and lots more.
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Tube fare from London Bridge station to Westminster Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Meet your tour guide at a central location in London at your selected time. Take the most entertaining tour of the movie sights and locations that inspired the Harry Potter series. Even the most ardent fans will learn something new and if you aren't the biggest fan of the series, you will surely learn something interesting about London and what turned this story into a phenomenon.
See sites such as the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, the Clink prison, The Wobbly Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral from afar, The Golden Hinde, Westminster Station, (a few iconic London Landmarks), the Ministry of Magic and you will finish off by Charing Cross Road, where you will see the inspiration for Diagon and Knocturn Alley!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If tour is cancelled due to dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund