Harry Potter London Walking Tour with Kings Cross Visit
- Fully Guided Tour
- Admission to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Food and drinks
- Tube fare
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Follow in Harry, Ron and Hermione's magical footsteps and explore film locations, places that inspired J.K. Rowling epic book series turned forever memorable by incredible wizards brought to life in the biggest movie series of all times. On this 3-hour tour, which includes an unhurried visit to Platform 9 ¾ - tour Muggles will learn a little about the weird and wonderful goings-on during the filming of the beloved Harry Potter movies as well as see other incredible London highlights. See the London of Harry Potter’s magical world, as your expert guide introduces you to locations, such as the entrance to the fictional Diagon Alley, hidden from the Muggle world that lurks nearby, and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, featured in ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’. Stand on the bridge, which was destroyed in the ‘Half Blood Prince,’ and hold onto your hats and scarves as you imagine Lord Voldemort’s Death Eaters swooping over you.
Your expert local guide will leave you in awe with their inside scoops on the London attractions, which inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and you’ll see how real-life London appears magically into the world she invented. With Harry Potter and his friends, the city of London becomes more enchanting than ever, making our magical tour suitable for Harry Potter fans of all ages and highly recommended for thrilling family fun. The tour covers the best movie locations as well as Platform 9 ¾, for the best tour photograph mementos. The guide is a Tour Wizard who will leave you spellbound – but still a Muggle!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour involves active walking at a sustainable pace. Approx 1.5 miles of walking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible