Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Studio tour guide
- Admission with timed entry
- Headsets when appropriate
- Transportation by train
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Your journey starts in Central London where you'll meet your tour representative, a preferred partner. Travel by train directly to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
When you arrive, enjoy timed access and be greeted by a dedicated Studio Tour guide who reveals the wonders you'll encounter throughout your tour of the original sets, props, and costumes from all eight of the Harry Potter films. You will be given your own personal headset to ensure you do not miss any of the fascinating behind-the-scenes facts.
Start your experience with a short film in the cinema before you enter the iconic Great Hall set. Your guide shares production secrets and inside information and tells you about the processes used to bring the films to life. Take a look inside Dumbledore’s office, and walk along cobbled Diagon Alley, which features the shop fronts of Ollivanders, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Bank, and Eeylops Owl Emporium. Visit the original Hogwarts Express locomotive and a recreation of Platform 9 ¾. Climb aboard the train carriage, and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall.
Other sets you can see include the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s Hut, the Potions classroom, and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic. Throughout your tour, you'll be captivated by secrets and insights from your guide.
Once your guided tour comes to an end, you have the option to re-enter the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London at your leisure, find that perfect Harry Potter souvenir at the Studio Shop, or purchase a coffee at the Studio Tour Cafe. When you are ready to head back to central London, your representative will have your provided train ticket and information needed for an easy journey.
This guided experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only tour of its kind, so if you're a fan of the wizarding world, it's a must-do.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group sizes are limited to 15 people
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance; strollers can be accommodated but must be left at luggage check upon arrival
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour except for the cinema rooms
- Please note: Due to issues beyond the local tour operator's control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- The total duration of the tour is 5 hours, comprising a 1-hour travel time to the studios, a 3-hour guided tour, and a 1-hour travel time back to London