Full-Day Self-Guided Paris Tour from London by Eurostar with Seine River Cruise
- Self-guided tour of Paris
- Round-trip transportation between Paris and London via train with reserved seating
- Services of a guide on board the train
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise to see more Paris attractions, including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Welcome travel pack with map of Paris & public transport information
- Shopping voucher for Galeries Lafayette department store
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to St. Pancras International station in time for a 6am departure and meet your representative in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop (next to Eurostar gate 5) to pick up your travel pack. The pack is designed to help you make the most of your time and includes Eurostar train tickets with reserved seating and a map of Paris with public transportation information as well as a ticket for 1-hour sightseeing cruise on River Seine.
After an around 2-hour train journey, arrive at Paris Gare du Nord station at 10:17am local time. Once in Paris, your day is yours to spend as you please, so perhaps head to the Eiffel Tower, pay a visit to the Louvre, or admire landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral or the Arc de Triomphe.
Paris is home to some of the finest shopping in the world. One of the leading and most exclusive department stores is Galeries Lafayette, located near the centre of Paris and a short cab ride away from the Gare du Nord station. The store offers an impressive selection of designer clothing, jewellery, and beauty products. Your tour includes a discount coupon, so be sure to take advantage of this great offer at the end of your tour.
When you're ready, make your way to the riverside and present the pre-paid cruise ticket to the desk at the Eiffel Tower pier for your cruise. You can exchange your ticket for a sightseeing cruise at anytime during your day in Paris, but please note cruises depart approximately in every 30 minutes from April to September and approximately every hour from October to March. The pier is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and is officially named as 'Port de la Bourdonnais'. The provider of the sightseeing cruise is Bateaux Parisiens.
Make your way back to Paris' Gare du Nord Station in time for the train back to London, departing at 7:13pm local time.
Please note that the Eurostar Check In closes 30 minutes prior to departure, therefore to be safe, aim to arrive at Gare du Nord for your return journey no less than 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Arrival time at London Kings Cross is at 8:39pm.
*Please note that on Saturdays, the check-in time has been changed to 6:30am.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 3 and younger travel complimentary.
- You must bring a valid passport or EU-issued identification card and a visa, if required.
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris.
- Your train departs at 7:01 AM from St Pancras International. You must arrive at 6:00 AM
- Your train arrives back in London at 8:39 PM, departing Paris at 7:13 PM. You must arrive at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes prior to your train's scheduled departure time.
Products standard cancellable
Please meet at 6:30am on Saturdays in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop. Train departs at 7:52am