Buckingham Palace Entrance Ticket with Royal London Walking Tour
- Expert local guide
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance ticket for Buckingham Palace
- Audio guide for Buckingham Palace
- Headsets where appropriate
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What You Can Expect
Meet your local guide not far from the Palace, who will welcome you and take you on a walking tour of this most royal part of London. They will provide fascinating background information about the palace and the royal family, as well as the magnificent St James's Palace, built by Henry VIII and the official residence of the Queen - send her a letter and it will arrive here! You'll also visit the beautiful St James's Park, once home to the royal zoo, the Mall, built to resemble a giant red carpet leading up to the Palace, and pass by Clarence House, also a Royal palace and home to Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall. After your relaxing walking tour you’ll have the rare chance to visit the inside of the royal residence: Buckingham Palace. The palace opens its doors to visitors for a limited time each year and it seems that just about everyone would like to get inside.
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh open the doors of Buckingham Palace to visitors just once a year for two months. This is a unique opportunity to catch a rare glimpse into the London residence of the Royals. Tickets are hard to come by but your entrance is pre-booked, which means access is guaranteed and there will be no lines to wait in. This is where Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II extends a royal welcome to visitors, boasting lavish apartments, sparkling chandeliers, and sumptuous furnishings. These rooms house some of the greatest treasures of the Royal Collection, such as exquisite pieces of Sèvres porcelain and some of the finest English and French furniture in the world. With the official Palace audio guide you’ll learn all about the palace residents, history, and traditions as well as the stories of the furnishings and ornaments. Many of these items were gifts from Heads of State spanning both the centuries and the globe.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security
- Unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Not recommended this tour for customers with health conditions
- Photography is not permitted within Buckingham Palace but is allowed within the gardens
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking, and stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Products standard cancellable
End point: Buckingham Palace