Brussels Day Trip
Spend a day in Brussels on this day trip from London by Eurostar. Following a 2.5-hour train journey, explore the Belgium capital by hop-on hop-off bus, stopping at any (or all) of the 13 stops. See the European Parliament buildings, the city's pretty main square, and the Manneken Pis statue. Shop for souvenirs, sip a local beer, or snack on 'frites' and chocolate before catching the Eurostar back to London.
- Round-trip, reserved-seat Eurostar train tickets
- Brussels hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages (unless stated differently)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Make your way to London’s St. Pancras International Train Station and meet your tour representative outside the station’s Chop’d coffee shop at approximately 5:45am. Pick up a welcome pack from the representative and continue on to your Eurostar train. Be sure to check in at least 30 minutes before your train’s departure time. Once on board, sit back and relax in your reserved seat.
On arrival, after almost 2.5 hours, jump aboard an open-top, hop-on hop-off bus with your included ticket. Disembark at as many of the 13 city-wide stops as you like, exploring each one at your leisure before catching the next bus that comes around. See top sights incluinding the European Parliament buildings, Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place, and the Atomium.
Spend a leisurely afternoon enjoying Brussels as you like. Shop for lace and chocolates, dine on frites and waffles, or sip on a delicious Belgian ale while people-watching in one of the squares.
When the time comes, make your way to Brussels-Midi/Zuid Station and board your Eurostar train for a 7:52pm departure, arriving back in London at around 9pm.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you thatwill be validated at the check-in desk.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler