Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds Tour from London
- Entry to magnificent Blenheim Palace
- Drive through beautiful Cotswolds’ villages
- Lunch Pack
- See Bourton on the Water
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
What You Can Expect
Depart from Fountain Square (123-151 Buckingham Palace Road) in London and make your way to Blenheim Palace. Arrive early in order to ensure a nearly private visit of the fairy-tale mansion. View the impressive State Rooms, walk through the well maintained gardens designed by Capability Brown, and grab a photo opportunity at the lake.
Head next through the Cotswolds, taking in the countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns on a tour of one of England’s most pretty regions. Drive to the sleepy town of Burford, built on a steep high street leading to the River Windrush and its medieval bridge. A lunch pack will be included.
See the picturesque village of Bourton-on-the-Water, also known as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’. Take time to explore the low bridges and wander along the Main Street.
Top off the day with a visit to the enchanting Stow-on-the-Wold, the highest town in the Cotswolds. Estimated arrival time back to London is around 6.30pm.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved