Best of Greenwich Walking Tour in London Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with complimentary tea, coffee or soda
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Start your guided tour of Greenwich at the Sir Walter Raleigh statue, which is located just outside the northern entrance to the Greenwich Tourism Information Centre.
Visit the Cutty Sark, a beautiful ship that was fully restored and opened to the public in 2012, following a £50 Million restoration. Continue your tour with a visit to St. Alfege's Church, designed by the renowned architect Nicholas Hawksmoor. There has been a church located on this site for a thousand years.
Catch views of the River Thames and enjoy a traditional lunch in a riverside pub. Pub favorites such as fish and chips are on the menu, along with complimentary tea, coffee, or soda. After lunch, explore the Greenwich Observatory and the prime meridian. Visit the prime meridian and head into the historic Flamsteed House, designed by the great Sir Christopher Wren.
Continue your tour to the National Maritime Museum,the largest of its type in the world. Visit the Old Royal Naval College and its magnificent Painted Hall. Conclude your tour at the Greenwich Market, filled with local artisans and international food stands.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund