Beatles and Liverpool Rail Day Trip from London
- Magical Mystery Tour
- Entrance fee to the Beatles Story
- Liverpool map and information booklet
- Return train ticket from London to Liverpool
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation in Liverpool
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Your day starts with a relaxing train journey to the historic city of Liverpool, European Capital of Culture in 2008. Arriving at Liverpool Lime Street, you'll have time to explore this Victorian city, perhaps taking a stroll along the stunningly refurbished Albert Dock Complex housing the Merseyside Maritime Museum and Tate Liverpool art gallery.
Your tour includes entry to the Beatles Story, where you can re-live the Fab Four's meteoric rise to fame. Your visit takes you from the cobbles of Matthew Street and the Cavern, through the hysteria of Beatlemania to the final live performance on the Apple rooftop and beyond!
The Cavern Quarter is a vibrant city center area and the focus of Beatle history. There's the famous Cavern Club, where the lads played 292 times, and the pubs where they drank during the early 1960s.
Options for lunch in Liverpool are many and varied, with top-quality bars, restaurants and cafes in the city center.
In the afternoon your Magical Mystery Tour is waiting to take you away! This two-hour tour takes you round all the landmarks in the lives of the Fab Four, including their homes, schools and birthplaces, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and many other significant spots.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train trip is approximately 3 hours each way