Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London
- Entrance fee to Stonehenge
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Bath
- Group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Leave London in the morning and beat the crowds to Stonehenge. Enjoy informative commentary along the way with the assistance of your knowledgeable guide. Arrive at Stonehenge and enjoy a walk around the ancient monoliths before it gets too busy. Take a mini-bus transfer to the Stone Circles. Spend 2-hours exploring this mysterious site.
Journey through the scenic English countryside to Bath. Hear about many of the interesting sites as you pass through the fields and villages. Reach Bath and take advantage of the 3 hours of free time to enjoy this ancient city. Wander the streets, admire the architecture and see the famous Pultney Bridge. Visit the Royal Crescent, the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey (own expense).
Try one of the many restaurants available for lunch. Ask your guide for a recommendation. Leave Bath to return to London, arriving at approximately 7pm.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Check-in 10 minutes prior to departure time
- Minimum age is 4years
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Maximum group size of 28 travelers