Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Dinner - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 45-minute ride to the ranch for your sunset horseback riding adventure! Let the professional wranglers match you with the perfect horse.
On your horseback trail ride, you will ride through the Southern Nevada desert, surrounded by mountains and Joshua trees. If you are lucky you may catch sight of big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits. The ride is approximately 1.5-hours.
Dinner will be served in the country-style ranch house - Your choice of chicken or steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls and a slice of good ol' American apple pie.
Your evening concludes with relaxing around the campfire under the bright stars of the Nevada desert (weather permitting).
You will be returned to your hotel with plenty of time still left to enjoy the legendary night life of Las Vegas.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Please note: The campfire is weather dependent and may not be able to occur if there is wind or rain