Old Spanish Trail Horseback Ride with Lunch
- Horseback trail ride
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Lunch (vegetarian meals available upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 30-minute ride to the ranch located next to Red Rock Canyon.
Upon arrival, your wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. Ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
Look out for big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits which all frequent this area. After your ride, dine on a cowboy lunch of angus burgers or chicken, choice of baked beans, potato salad or french fries and finished off with dessert.
After lunch, head over to the cowboy town and petting zoo, before being returned to your hotel with plenty of time left in the day to see more of the sights of Las Vegas.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out