Mini Baja Buggy Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
Take the most advanced, fast-paced and adrenaline-fueled buggy tour there is in Las Vegas. This tour is featured in Rolling Stone as Vegas' Best Near-Death Experience!
Please Note: The price displayed is a per person rate based on a two-seater buggy, please see tour options for details.
- 30-minute buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Park fee
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Definitely not tailored for the weak at heart, this 30-minute ride takes you somewhere between 10 and 15 miles over what can only be described as very aggressive and challenging terrain.
This is not a roller coaster ride - if you aim at the big rocks, you will probably hit them. You are required to wear a full face helmet and a four-point harness at all times on the course.
You can choose a one or two-seater dune buggy on this tour. All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain, and come equipped with roll cages, seatbelts and helmets for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car, with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Minimum age is 16 years with a valid driver's license
- Drivers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult (Photo ID will be required)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You will not be able to switch drivers during this tour. If each passenger wishes to drive, you must book two (2) buggies.
Products standard cancellable
Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels
Please note: your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 30-minutes.