Las Vegas Wedding at the Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Religious or civil wedding service
- Traditional wedding music
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine (within 5-10 mile circumference from the Strip)
- Marriage certificate holder
- Local Taxes
- Package A - rose nosegay and rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's and (1) 8x10
- Package B - half dozen rose bouquet, rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's, (2) 5x7's and (1) 8x10, DVD of ceremony
- Package C - one dozen rose cascade or hand tied bouquet, rose boutonniere, professional photography - (9) 4x6's, (4) 5x7's and (2) 8x10's, DVD of ceremony
- Marriage license (USD77)
- Ministers fee (USD60)
- Drivers Gratuity (USD40)
What You Can Expect
Las Vegas' Graceland Wedding Chapel is a landmark that's lasted longer than the Sands, where Sinatra and the Rat Pack made their magic, and the original Aladdin, where Elvis and Priscilla exchanged their wedding vows in 1967. For a simple wedding chapel to stand in the same spot for over 50 years is nothing short of amazing. Famous celebrity appearances that have taken place at the chapel include, Elvis Presley, Jay Leno, Johnny Depp, Hamish and Andy and more.
All arrangements will be made for your special day, including fresh flowers or lifelike silk arrangements, limousine service, on-site photography, marriage certificate holder and optional DVD video production of your wedding. Religious and civil ceremonies are available. When making your reservation, please specify which ceremony you prefer.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
- Package A: rose nosegay and rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's and (1) 8x10
- Package B: half dozen rose bouquet, rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's, (2) 5x7's and (1) 8x10, DVD of ceremony
- Package C: one dozen rose cascade or hand tied bouquet, rose boutonniere, professional photography - (9) 4x6's, (4) 5x7's and (2) 8x10's, DVD of ceremony
Please note: your marriage license (USD60), Ministers fee (USD60) and drivers gratuity (USD40) is not included. This package covers the ceremony only.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Each booking MUST have two people only. Any additional guests should be list under special request upon check out
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Limousine can hold 6 passengers
- Services in other languages: Subject to availability (one weeks notice or more), services can be performed in Portuguese, French, Spanish, German or Japanese. Please advise at the time of booking. In the event that a minister is not available, the chapel will try to contact you as soon as possible.
Marriage License Information:The cost of the license is $77.00 (cash only) and there is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located downtown Las Vegas, next to the Four Queens and Golden Nugget Hotel/Casinos. The Minister will file your license for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.