Las Vegas Airport Shared Roundtrip Transfers
- Shared roundtrip transfer between McCarran International Airport and your Las Vegas Strip or Downtown hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
What You Can Expect
This shared ride door-to-door ground transportation has been operating for over 25 years. Today, it is the premier shared ride provider in the United States. Each day, over 20,000 guests use this door-to-door service - that is almost seven million guests each year.
With a tradition of exceptional guest service, the strategy remains simple: to be the premier shared ride transportation company, by taking care of the guest better than anyone else.After booking you will be provided with a travel voucher (including your provider's location and contact information) to present at the airport. You can also book in your return journey upon arrival. It's that easy!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vans hold a maximum of either seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You must bring your own child seat
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note this transfer is not valid for hotels in Summerlin, Henderson or Lake Las Vegas
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage, e.g. golf clubs, bikes, surfboard, etc.)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50 lbs (22 kg) per bag
- Oversized or excessive luggage have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.