Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme RZR Tour From Las Vegas
- RZR tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
What You Can Expect
Your trip through the Mojave desert begins with a 30-minute, air-conditioned ride from Las Vegas to Jean. After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
These off-road RZR vehicles are equipped with a cage structure that surrounds the passengers on all sides, adding an extra level of security. This is the longest RZR tour available in Las Vegas and will cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain, depending on group size and riding level.
If you book the morning tour, stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada, on the California-Nevada state line, and then prepare for your return RZR ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ride but are shorter in total duration, as they do not stop in Primm.
You will ride in a 2-seat Polaris RZR 900 which is less than a year old. Either drive your own RZR for the ultimate desert experience or choose to join up with a professional driver so you can sit back, enjoy the ride, and take in the awesome desert scenery. This is a great option for children who are too young to drive on their own.
Your tour ends with complimentary air-conditioned transportation back to your pickup location.
Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Children 12 to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- RZR (UTVs) vehicles are automatic
- Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.