Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme Dirt Bike Tour
- Dirt bike tour through the Hidden Valley
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All local taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Your trip to the Nevada Desert begins with a complimentary air-conditioned ride from Las Vegas to Jean, Nevada approximately 20-30 minutes drive dependent on traffic. After a short but thorough safety briefing, you'll set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument, McCullough Mountain Range and across the Roach Dry Lake.
Experience a variety of single-track and dual-track trails. This tour will also take you to some more challenging trails, mountain overlooks and legendary off-road racetracks. This extreme dirt bike tour will cover anywhere from 20 to more than 50 miles of rugged desert terrain depending on group size and riding abilities.
Your tour will include a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return dirt bike ride.
This tour is challenging so you must have prior dirt bike riding experience before taking this dirt bike adventure.
Please note: All riders must be at least 16 years old.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the challenging nature of this adventure, experienced dirt bike riders only
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Products standard cancellable
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
8am, October through November & February through April
9am, December through January
Returns to original departure point