Grand Canyon West Rim Self-Drive SUV Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 24-hour automatic vehicle rental
- Entrance fees Grand Canyon West
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Photo opportunity with Hualapai members
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- 15-minute helicopter flight (if option selected)
- 20-minute river boat trip (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional drivers fee of USD11.68, payable direct
- Young driver fee of USD27.99 (for ages 21 - 24) payable direct
- Gas: you will be required to refill the gas tank before returning your car
- Insurance is available for purchase on the day of pickup and usually ranges between USD6 to USD45
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up by complimentary shuttle and taken for assignment of your automatic SUV for the day. All passengers will receive a map and entry into the Grand Canyon.
When you hit the road you will pass Boulder City and Lake Mead to Hoover Dam. Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest before turning onto the road to the Grand Canyon West Rim and the lands of the Hualapai Tribe. You are free to explore Guano Point and Eagle Point at your leisure - no timetables, no schedules - its all up to you.
- Grand Canyon Skywalk - Take a stroll on the Grand Canyon Skywalk, the newest attraction on the West Rim, for amazingly unobstructed views over the canyon
- Helicopter/Boat - Take a helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon, then enjoy a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River!
- High Point Hike at Guano Point - a brief walk from the shuttle drop point, offers 340 degrees views of the Grand Canyon
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there is a rough 13 mile dirt road that you will have to navigate on your way to the west rim.
- The driver must be 21 or over. Ages 21 - 24 must pay an additional USD27.99 payable direct.
- Optional insurance available for between USD6 and USD45
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If you make a booking for one passenger only, you will be charged for the second person at the time of check-in.
- There is a maximum limit of 5 passengers per booking for the SUV - not always an explorer
- Please note in the special requirements field if you need to reserved a car seat. Cost is $13 which will be paid to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Credit Card holder must be the same as the licensed driver and USD200 must be available for 'hold' on the credit card. No cash deposits accepted
Products standard cancellable
Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels