Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Flight with Skywalk Admission
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Skip-the-line admission to the Skywalk
- Skywalk souvenir photo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your luxurious small-group trip to the Grand Canyon begins with morning pickup by limousine from your Las Vegas hotel. Board your comfortable, state-of-the-art helicopter and fly east toward the Grand Canyon, taking in views of Arizona's Black Mountains, the Grapevine Mesa Joshua trees, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes and the Grand Canyon's magnificent West Rim. Listen to recorded narration about the sights you see and the tremendous geologic forces that created the Grand Canyon.
Enjoy a light snack after your 45-minute flight and head right to the front of the line at the Skywalk, a horseshoe-shaped, glass-bottomed walkway suspended 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Located on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, the walkway juts 70 feet (21 meters) out from the edge of the canyon and offers unparalleled views of the canyon walls and Colorado River far below. Receive a souvenir photo of your thrilling Skywalk experience.
Reboard your helicopter for your return flight, which takes you over the Las Vegas Strip for some incredible photo opportunities. Your 5.5-hour Grand Canyon tour ends with limousine drop-off at your hotel.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Personal belongings such as backpacks, handbags and cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk Complimentary storage lockers are available to hold your belongings