Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Bus with Helicopter and Boat
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Approximate 15-minute pontoon boat trip
- Shuttle bus at Grand Canyon West Rim
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your Grand Canyon day tour begins with an approximate 3.5-hour drive by luxury air-conditioned motor coach to the West Rim, home to the Hualapai Indians. At the Grand Canyon, you'll hop aboard a six-seat helicopter with large windows for a five-minute, slow descent to the Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim!
Once you've arrived at the base of the canyon, you'll board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride down the Colorado River! You'll glide along the walls of the mighty Grand Canyon for approximately, then fly back up to the rim where you can board the shuttle bus which will take you to both Guano Point and Eagle Point.
At Eagle Point, you can view the Hualapai Indian Village and purchase local souvenirs such as handmade crafts and jewelry. You can also take a step out onto the Skywalk, the glass bridge that juts our over the edge of the rim.
Guano Point has the best views of the canyon, overlooking the Colorado River. You can take a walk around here and just take in the magnificent views.
You can also make a stop at the Hualapai Ranch. Lunch is included and can be enjoyed at a number of different locations throughout the day. After you day at the Grand Canyon's west rim, you'll head back to Las Vegas by luxury coach.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 3 hours
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.