Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- 40-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Landing
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, you'll be taken on a short ride to the Henderson Executive Airport, where you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter for an exciting flight to the Grand Canyon.
As you settle into your seat and enjoy a smooth, air-conditioned flight over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. The large windows of your EC-130 helicopter allow for spectacular sights from the air. You'll also be provided headphones so you can learn about the sights you see through recorded commentary.
As you follow the Colorado River you'll soon reach the Grand Canyon West Rim. While your pilot flies you between the canyon walls, have your cameras ready to capture photos of the different layers of rock and scenery from this amazing vantage point. Your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
On your return flight, soar low over Black Canyon and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. When you land, your driver will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of seven people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in. This is an air-only helicopter tour, you will not land in the canyon.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240 lbs (563 kg)
- Children under 2 years are free of charge. Proof of age is required, such as a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Products standard cancellable
Please note: total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off.