Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding
- Private roundtrip helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
- Ceremony in the Grand Canyon
- Private limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the marriage bureau, then to the helipad and back to your hotel
- 12 rose presentation and matching boutonniere
- 100 professional portraits on CD
- Decorated six-inch wedding cake and champagne
- Minister's gratuity
- Drivers gratuity (recommended; USD35)
- Marriage License
What You Can Expect
Make your special day even more memorable! Say "I do" in the Grand Canyon and fly from Las Vegas in a six-seater helicopter. All the arrangements are made for you, and you can even have an Elvis or Johnny Cash impersonator perform the ceremony (additional cost).
A luxury limousine will transfer you to your waiting helicopter, along with two guests, your minister and photographer. You'll fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and world-famous Hoover Dam, before journeying deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world.
You'll land in the Grand Canyon on a bluff that's accessible only by helicopter, overlooking the Colorado River. Here, you'll exchange your wedding vows, enjoy a champagne picnic and pose for your photographer.
Your return flight takes you over downtown Las Vegas and the lights of Fremont Street. Continue past the Stratosphere Tower and along the Las Vegas Strip before returning to McCarran International Airport and your waiting limousine.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non Roman catholic) service in either Spanish or English. The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this wedding will be received at time of booking
- Foreign language ministers are available on request and are subject to availability. Ceremonies are available in English, French, Japanese, Italian, German and Spanish (please advise at time of booking if language other than English is required)
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights MUST be advised to the supplier. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Please Note: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund