Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Colorado River Boat Ride
Fly to the Grand Canyon's West Rim by helicopter, enjoy a champagne picnic, then cruise the Colorado River. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Boat ride on the Colorado River
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your helicopter flight will take you soaring above the mighty Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes. You'll then descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land along side the Colorado River, where you'll sip on champagne and enjoy a light picnic lunch.
Then continue your adventure with a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the mighty Colorado River for a close-up view of these world-famous geological formations. Your return helicopter flight along the Grand Canyon and the north shore of Lake Mead is completed with an exhilarating flight over the Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued