Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight with Valley of Fire Landing
- Glass of Champagne
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your tour will start with pickup from your Las Vegas hotel. Drive to Boulder City, home of the mighty Hoover Dam, where you'll check-in for your flight. Meet your pilot who will help you board your helicopter for your 35-minutes (approx.) flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Listen as your pilot provides you with expert commentary as you fly over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and ancient volcanoes such as Fortification Hill. Before you know it, you'll be flying through the Grand Canyon as it opens up before you. Nothing compares to the experience, photo opportunities, and memories of flying for 30 miles (48 kilometers) over this natural wonder.
As you leave the canyon behind you, enjoy the amazing scenery of the southwest as your pilot brings you over the fiery red rocks of the Valley of Fire. You'll then land for 30 minutes, and you'll have time for photos and a Champagne toast atop a stunning overlook at sunset. The contrasting colors and striking rock formations of this State Park have been featured in movies and many advertising publications due to its unique topography.
Your tour will conclude with a flight back to Boulder City with stunning views of the Mojave Desert.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds / 114kg. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.