- pin_drop Location: Las-Vegas (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- people Adult: $ 399.99 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
This tour is likely to sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
For a roomier experience, upgrade your flight to an EC-130 helicopter which allows for more leg room and can accommodate more weight per seat. See Additional Info for more details on weight restrictions
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
Products standard cancellable
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 399.99 USD