Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour
- 70-minute helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins with pickup from your Las Vegas hotel and transportation to the heliport in Boulder City where you'll board your helicopter for 70-minute flight over the Grand Canyon's West Rim.
Along the way to the canyon, experience amazing views of the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, Black Canyon, and the extinct volcano, Fortification Hill.
You'll be amazed by the majesty, brilliant palette of colors, and rugged beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly 30 miles (48 kilometers) along the rim of the canyon. Your pilot will fly you through millions of years of geological time, as the colorful canyon walls provide a remarkable record of the Paleozoic era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds / 113 kilos. will be required to purchase an additional seat that is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer