Eldorado Canyon and Techatticup Mine Tour from Las Vegas
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Unlimited bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van or minicoach
- Gratuities (recommendedl)
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel you will travel to Boulder City, home of the Hoover Dam, where you'll stop for a photo opportunity along the Bypass Bridge.
Then you're off to the Eldorado Canyon to explore the Techatticup Mine. Upon arrival you'll visit the general store where you'll learn about the history of the area by a local guide. You'll walk to the mine's entrance and be transported back in time when mining was a way of life for Southern Nevada as you tour inside for approximately 1-hour.
Afterwards, you will have time to shop and take pictures of the surrounding area, which has also been used as a film set for a number of movies.
Before heading back to Las Vegas, you'll visit the NelsonOverlook for a gorgeous view of the Colorado River flowing through Eldorado Canyon.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund