Downtown Las Vegas Trikke Tour: Life is Beautiful Art Murals
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide in downtown Las Vegas to begin your Trikke tour, offering you the chance to see murals from the city's annual art, music, and food festival Life is Beautiful. You'll have an orientation session to get familiar with your Trikke, a 3-wheeled scooter.
As you navigate the streets, sidewalks, and alleys of downtown, marvel at the many colorful murals that provide a facelift to some of the older structures that dominated the area. Listen as your guide tells you little-known facts about the artistsâ€™ creations, and enjoy the artwork with your own personal interpretations.
Highlights included murals by artists such as Zio Ziegler, D*Face, Bicicleta Sem Freio, Jerry Misko II, Borondo, and Doze Green. These artists traveled from around the world to help produce permanent murals for residents and visitors to enjoy for many years to come.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to book
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund