Deluxe Grand Canyon South Rim Airplane Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch: Turkey sandwich, chips, cookie and bottle of water
- 25-minute helicopter tour (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
After taking your deluxe flight from Las Vegas out to the Grand Canyon South Rim, you will be transported into Grand Canyon National Park to enjoy awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed via foot from inside the national park. Enjoy the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a gourmet box lunch at Bright Angel Lodge, near some local shopping and the famous El Tovar Lodge.
Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight to fly over 55 miles of the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon. The views are breathtaking. During your flight you will see the Tower of Ra, Dragon Corridor, Kaibab National Forest and the mighty Colorado River.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in. If helicopter tour is selected, Mather Point will not be visited.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please note: dependent on aircraft used, window seats may or may not be available. Seats are assigned based on weights and balance of the aircraft
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- If helicopter tour is selected, Mather Point will not be visited.