Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
On your state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly to the West Rim, passing the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam from the air, curved between the red rock canyon walls. During the flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Your flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the Las Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers