Black Canyon Hike from Las Vegas
- Hiking tour
- Professional guide
- Light boxed lunch
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Just a short drive out of Las Vegas and past Hoover Dam is Arizona! Start from Black Canyon and hike around boulders scattered through a beautiful slot canyon, and enjoy the shade of White Rock Canyon walls while you hike. Along the way your tour guide will also point out ancient rock art from Mohave and Paiute tribes.
At first, you may wonder why this trail is called White Rock Canyon when the canyon walls are mostly red, but you will find that more and more the rock around you becomes granitic, or mostly white. A geologic marvel! Toward the hot springs, the trail offers a great view of the Colorado River, but this is not the only water you'll see. Your next stop is the hot springs!
Here you'll soak in the hot springs, enjoy a light lunch and then hike back to the trailhead. This hike is a wonderful desert adventure you won't soon forget!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is a moderately difficult hike
- Light clothing or layers is advised
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- It is advised that you bring a towel and to wear a swimsuit under your clothing as there is no place to change
- Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses and an extra change of clothes are suggested
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required