Xcaret is an amazing archaeological park located in the Riviera Maya. It is an incredible park for family fun, located in a place considered by the Mayans as nature’s sacred paradise.
Enjoy this journey through the history of Mexico since pre-Hispanic times to the present day, and be delighted by all the natural beauty; you will eyewitness n original pre-Hispanic ball game, a charro celebration, a Mexican cemetery, a coral reef aquarium, a butterfly pavilion and so much more. Have a lot of fun swimming in underground rivers, beaches and natural pools. Xcaret is a place where you can swim with dolphins and have fun with countless activities that will make you live an unforgettable experience. Come to Xcaret, one of the best Cozumel tours.
While at Xcaret, enjoy one of the most spectacular night shows, "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular" this is an opportunity to see Mexico and the Mayan folklore represented through music, dance,l and color that will fill your senses.
- Amaze with a day of fun at Latin America's most important natural theme park
- An opportunity to see Mexico and the Mayan folklore represented through music, dance,l and color that will fill your senses
- Enjoy swimming in underground rivers, amaze with the wildlife, the shows, the food... Xcaret is waiting for you!
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus from Carlos & Charlies restaurant in Playa del Carmen (meeting place)
- Entrance fee
- Life jacket in underground river
- The main attractions
- Buffet Lunch
- Snorkel gear
- A spectacular Night Show
- Tour meeting place: Marti Store at Paseo del Carmen Shopping Mall, Playa Del Carmen, Pick up time 10:00 am; please be 30 mins earlier.
- Transfer to and from the meeting place
- Ferry Tickets
- Alcoholic beverages
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable sunscreen (available for purchase at the park)
- Mosquito repellant
- $20 USD per person deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment.
- Bring a valid ID to reserve a locker.
Although snorkeling equipment is included in the tour, a $20 USD per person deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment.
Please bring a valid ID to reserve a locker.
It isvery importantto reconfirm Child´s age when selling this tour, if the child is:
From 5 to 11 years old,Child rate will apply. Children must show ID at the Park's ticket office to prove age
Children from 12 years old will pay adult rate will apply
Children under 4 years old not paying a tour ticket, will share seat with parents on the bus
Not IncludesFerry tickets
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.