Tulum - Xel-Ha
Visit the Tulum Mayan Ruins and amaze with their impressive construction and history... then pay a visit to the beautiful Xel Ha, the world’s largest natural aquarium, a must in your vacations in the Riviera Maya.
The first stop on the tour is Tulum, “the Walled City”, a mystical place founded by the Mayans, and is the only pyramid in the world that is located on the top of a cliff, with an amazing view of Mexican Caribbean. Is truly one of the most breathtaking and magical places on Earth. The ruins are situated on 12-meter (39 ft.) tall cliffs, along the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula.
Next stop is Xel-Ha. Here you will enjoy lunch with an open bar and you will have the opportunity to swim in one of the largest natural aquariums in the world. If snorkeling is your passion, this is the place for you! Find yourself surrounded by hundreds of rainbow-color fishes, stingrays, and turtles that have made Xel- Ha their home. Immerse yourself in this fascinating world! Xel Ha is without a doubt one of the most beautiful places on earth, an experience that you won't forget.
- A fun and cultural all day tour that you'll remember forever
- Visit the impressive Mayan city of Tulum, located next to a cliff on the Caribbean coast
- Amaze snorkeling and spending a day of fun in Xel-ha, a natural huge aquarium in the jungle
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees for Tulum and Xel-Ha
- Drinks (open bar)
- Snorkeling gear
- Bilingual tour guide
- Tour meeting place: Marti Store at Paseo del Carmen Shopping Mall, Playa del Carmen ferry dock 7:20 AM
- Drinks at Tulum
- Dolphin swim, snuba, sea trek, and massages.
- If you want to bring a recording camera for Tulum Archaeological site you must pay $4 USD fee
What to Bring
- Although snorkeling equipment is included in the tour, a $20 USD per person deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment.
- Valid ID to reserve a locker
- If bringing a video recording device to Tulum, a $4 USD fee will be charged for each device.
This tour is not recommended for people with severe physical handicaps, heart condition and pregnant women.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take the tour.
Not IncludesFerry tickets
Children under 3 years old and 39 inches or less not paying for a ticket, will share a seat with their parents on the bus.
Children from 5 to 11 years old and 40 to 55 inches are required to pay a the children’s rate.
Children 12 years and older it will be required to pay the adult rate
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refunds for unused tours.