Snorkel en Cozumel is one of the most extraordinary things to do in Cozumel. Get close to the submarine landscape and swim in to 2 different reefs.
A full day snorkeling adventure in the crystal clear waters of Cozumel, where you will be escorted by a bilingual guide who will teach you how to snorkeling and point out the different underwater sights.
This trip is aboard one of the best catamarans on the island.
Sail along the coastline of calm and smooth waters, with warm tropical breezes and entertainment on board.
Definitely the most amazing snorkeling experience a Cozumel tour has to offer!
- Enjoy the huge biodiversity found in the Cozumel reefs, one of the best snorkeling spots in the world
- Amaze with the underwater biodeversity,see a lot of colorful fish, starfish, and even stingrays and turtles
- One of the top activities to do in Cozumel, one that you'ñl remember forever
- Alcoholic and no acoholic beverages
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket a light
- Tropical lunch
- $2 USD Ecological/ Reef fee
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Underwater camera
Minimum age to do the tour is 6 years old.
This activity is not recommended for People with sinus problems, high blood pressure, Diabetes, serious heart problems, oversized people or for those who suffer from claustrophobia or do not know how to swim.
People under the effects of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refunds for unused tours.