A fantastic snorkel adventure in the crystal clear waters of Cozumel. Sail along the coastline aboard one of the best catamarans on the island, enjoying the view of the turquoise Mexican Caribbean. An expert bilingual guide will teach you how to do the best snorkeling and explain the different sites. Visit the famous El Cielo, a place that will make you feel like you are relaxing in a pool with warm and clean water, being able to see dozens of starfish. Then, find yourself surrounded by colorful marine life at Colombia shallow, part of the world’s second largest reef barrier. An underwater camera is a plus. Finally, satisfy yourself with a buffet lunch in an exclusive beach club.
- Enjoy the huge biodiversity found in the Cozumel reefs, one of the best snorkeling spots in the world
- Amaze with the underwater biodeversity,see a lot of colorful fish, starfish, and even stingrays and turtles
- One of the top activities to do in Cozumel, one that you remember forever
- Five hours trip
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Reef tax should be paid at the Marina
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- <span style="\\"font-family:" arial,="" sans-serif;="" text-align:="" justify;\\"="">Cash for souvenirs.
Terms and Conditions
. By cruise, we must have the name and arrival time of the Cruise Ship 2 days in advance. Remember n<span lang="\\"EN-US\\"" style="\\"text-align:" justify;="" font-size:="" 9pt;="" font-family:="" arial,="" sans-serif;\\"="">o refund if unused.