Cozumel is a diver’s paradise, located just off the coast from World’s second largest coral reef. A wide range of options is available for beginners and experienced divers alike. Just bring your certification id and you are good to go! Diving is one of the most thrilling things to do in Cozumel.
There are many different types of dives, one of the most popular is Reef Diving, Wall Diving and Night or Wreck Dives, unparalleled world-class diving!
Don’t miss out on this adventurous dive off the coast of the Cozumel, a tour not to be missed!
- A great experience that puts your diving skills to test
- Enjoy 2 dives in some of the most amazing underwater spots of the Caribbean sea
- Add to your diving log book the unforgettable experience of diving in Cozumel island
- PADI instructors just for beginners
- PADI or NAUI Dive master for certified divers
- Continental Tanks
- Mask and flippers
- 4 open water dives
- Dive Book (for open water certification only)
- $2 USD Marine Park Fee
- Round Trip Transfers to and from the marina
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sun block
- Scuba certification
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refunds for unused tours.