This is an exciting Jeep tour that takes you to explore the Punta Sur Ecological Reserve.
This ecological reserve contains an extraordinary diversity of natural landscapes, including numerous beach areas. The west coast has a designated snorkel area with an abundance of fish close to the shore. The beaches on the east “windward” coast of the park are equally beautiful interspersed with rock formations and high sand dunes near the lighthouse. Beaches on the east serve as a sea turtle nesting zone from May to October.
Your will also visit San Gervasio Mayan ruin, in the shape of a shell, which is believed to once be used as a lightkeeper’s house. It is a unique structure with conch shell embedded in the walls that whistle in different tones depending on the direction of the wind. Now it is a museum dedicated to navigation; there are five exhibition rooms with information from Maya navigators and buccaneers, including marine navigational signs and a scene from the 1930’s about how lighthouse keepers used to live.
- An exciting Jeep tour that takes you to explore the Punta Sur Ecological Reserve of Cozumel
- Enjoy a thrillingdriving adventure while discovering the hidden spots of the island
- One of the most popular activities to try in the beautiful Cozumel island
- Jeep “Tracker” for four people
- Mexican style lunch
- Guided visit to San Gervasio Mayan ruins
- Purified Water
- Beer and soda (lunch time only)
- Snorkel Gear
- Bilingual trainer
- Marine Park Fee
- Entrance fee to the Punta Sur
- Entrance fee San Gervaiso Ruins
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Hat or cap
- Cash for souvenirs & tips
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.