This tour gives you the opportunity to admire Cozumel’s amazing reefs, through the glass bottom of a boat, and snorkeling at two beautiful shallow reefs.
A great tour for those looking for an easy snorkeling experience, with the incredible view of hundreds of multi-colored tropical fish. The experienced crew will guide you throughout the adventure, pointing out all the marvelous underwater creatures of the reefs.
This is a great trip for those who want to keep out of the sun, stay onboard but still see all the underwater life of the area, one of the most diverse for it's proximity to the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, 2nd largest in the World.
- A great tour for those that wanna stay dry but amaze with the underwater beauty of the Caribbean
- See hundreds of colored fish living in the reef, one of the most diverse of the world
- Enjoy a relaxed and fun experience on board and amaze with the beautiful Caribbean sea
- Snorkel equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Soft drinks
- Dry snacks
- Meeting point: Beach Club Albertos. 9 am for the 10:15 Am Tour and 1pm for the 2:15 Pm Tour.
- Meeting points at Hotel Piers: Clients staying at Fiesta Americana, Aura, Allegro, Occidental and Iberostar Hotels. For Pick up information at Hotel Piers, check the timetable chart.
- $2 USD for the Marine Park fee
- Transport to and from meeting point
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Underwater camera
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.