Chichen Itza By Air
Get to the most important city of the Mayan civilization, the fastest way possible! Hop on board of a small plane which will take you to Chichen Itza. Amaze with the Mayan Ruins and the famous Kukulkan Pyramid, considered one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. A unique day trip with lots of unforgettable impressions.
This archaeological site was considered the capital of the Mayan civilization. Explore the magic and mystery of Chichen Itza, the cultural center of the ancient Maya, see the Kukulcan Pyramid, the Temple of a Thousand Columns among other amazing buildings and sites. The tour along the archaeological site will take your breath away, certified tourist guide will talk you about the historical meaning and the unveiled mysteries of Chichen Itza.
This is the fastest way to get to Chichen Itza from Cozumel, don't miss this opportunity, live an adventure full of mystical myths, charm and fascination.
- The fastest way to get to the City of Chichen Itza, the most important Mayan site
- Enjoy a quick flight across the Caribbean sea and the Yucatan Peninsula and amaze with the view
- An adventure full of culture, mystical myths and fascination at one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Round trip air transportation
- Entrance fee
- Soft drinks
- Bilingual tour guide
- Airport tax ($55 usd per person)
- Transfer to meeting point
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bathing suit
- Mosquito repellent
Airport tax fee ($55 USD per person) is required.
A minimum guarantee of 4 people is required to operate the tour.
If bringing a video recording device to Chichen-Itza a $4 USD fee will be charged for each device.
It is not allowed to climb the pyramids or to use professional video cameras and tripod.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.