Chichen Itza | Luxury
Chichen-Itza, Sacred City of the Mayans A “Must-See” for anyone who visits Cozumel.
Don’t miss Chichen Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World! This archaeological site was considered the capital of the Mayan civilization. Explore the magic and mystery of Chichen Itza, the cultural center of the ancient Maya, see the Kukulcan Pyramid, the Temple of a Thousand Columns, among other amazing buildings and sites. The tour along the archaeological site take your breath away, certified tourist guide will talk about the historical meaning and the unveiled mysteries of Chichen Itza.
Take advantage of our excursion to Chichen Itza by traveling in a luxury bus equipped with washroom, television, flip top tables to be able to enjoy continental breakfast and drinks that will be served during transportation (sodas, water, and beer).
This excursion starts and ends in Cozumel and includes all ground transportation.
- Get to Chichen Itza in a luxury bus equipped for a comfortable and fun ride
- Enjoy a comfortable ride through the Yucatan Peninsula on your way to the amazing Mayan Site of Chichen Itza
- Amaze with the Mayan heritage at one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Luxury Roundtrip Transfer
- Beverages on board (Bottled water, Soft drinks / Beer)
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch in Restaurant (no drinks)
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- Cenote (water inlet) visit
- Panoramic visit of Valladolid
- Ferry tickets
- Transfer to meeting point
- Drinks during luch at the restaurant
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bathing suit
- Mosquito repellent
Aminimum guarantee of 4 people is required to operate the tour.
If bringing a video recording device to Chichen-Itza a fee will be charged for each device.
Children of 3 years old not paying tour ticket will share seat with parents on the bus.
By cruise, we must have the name and arrival time of the Cruise Ship 2 days in advance. Remember no refund if unused.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or mail email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.