Chichen-Itza, Sacred City of the Mayans A “Must-See” for anyone who visits Cozumel.
Don’t miss Chichen Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World! This archaeological site was considered the capital of the Mayan civilization. Explore the magic and mystery of Chichen Itza, the cultural center of the ancient Maya, see the Kukulcan Pyramid, the Temple of a Thousand Columns, among other amazing buildings and sites. The tour along the archaeological site take your breath away, certified tourist guide will talk about the historical meaning and the unveiled mysteries of Chichen Itza.
Take advantage of our excursion to Chichen Itza by traveling in a luxury bus equipped with washroom, television, flip top tables to be able to enjoy continental breakfast and drinks that will be served during transportation (sodas, water, and beer).
This excursion starts and ends in Playa del Carmen and includes all ground transportation from Playa del Carmen dock. The client need to get to Playa del Carmen by his own.
- Get to Chichen Itza in a luxury bus equipped for a comfortable and fun ride
- Enjoy a comfortable ride through the Yucatan Peninsula on your way to the amazing Mayan Site of Chichen Itza
- Amaze with the Mayan heritage at one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Luxury Roundtrip Transfer
- Beverages on board (Bottled water, Soft drinks / Beer)
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch in Restaurant (no drinks)
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- Cenote (water inlet) visit
- Panoramic visit of Valladolid
- Ferry tickets
- Transfer to meeting point
- Drinks during luch at the restaurant
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bathing suit
- Mosquito repellent
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.