ATV Jade Cavern Adventure - Double
Hope on your ATV for a great hands-on adventure exploring treasures within heart of Cozumel’s Jungle on an approx. 1 hour actual off road ride. The trails surrounding the Mayan village of Cedral will lead you to the exotic Jade cenote where you can swim and admire its stalactite decorations. Continue the fun as you drive through an ancient Mayan Coral Cave to get a glimpse of the ancient Mayan habitat. It’s a wild ride so Be prepared to get dirty.
- Approx 1 hour of pure hands-on off road drive
- Visit an exotic cenote and ancient Mayan coral cave
- Swim & refresh at Jade Cenote
- Approx 10 miles of wide trails within Cedral jungle reserve
- Fully escorted by bilingual tour guides
- Our Honda & Yamaha ATV’s are 2014 - 2016 models.
- Transportation from Hard Rock Café
- Visit and exotic cenote and ancient Mayan coral cave
- Swim & Refresh at Jade Cenote
- Approx 10 miles of wide trails within Cedral Jungle reserve
- Transportation to meeting place (Hard Rock Café)
What to Bring
- Closed toe shoes or sandals
- Cash for souvenirs
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or seizures.
All guests need to have closed toe shoes or sandals to participate.
Maximum weight is 360 lbs per person
Children must be 10 yers old / 4 feet tall
All drivers must possess a valid driver's license.
People under the influence of alcohol or drug will not be allowed to take the tour.
Max guest per departure: 20. Approx 1 hour of pure hands-on off road drive
This excursion is subject to change. All holidays and special occassions, both Mexican and International, may affect operation as well as pricing, so please kindly contact us for information and confirmation.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office1-855-203-9910 or email@example.com
Remember no refunds for unused tours.