Dive up to 100 feet into the Mexican Caribbean discovering the world's 2nd largest barrier reef in Cozumel. The Atlantis Submarine takes you on a journey only a few advanced divers get to see. A great tour for all ages and an ideal activity for families.
Experience an incredible adventure. This is one of the most incredible things to do in Cozumel. You will be exploring the sea in one of the most technologically advanced passenger submarines, diving depths up to 100 feet. Atlantis submarine will take you close to Chankanaab Park, which is part of the world’s second largest barrier reef and the island’s most famous attraction.
An expert narrator in English and Spanish will lend interesting insights about the area. Your camera is a must on this amazing journey!
Pickup in Plaza del Carmen in the Nike Store.
- Immersein the depths of the Caribbean Sea without even getting wet
- Explore the underwater world of the 2nd largest barrier reef in a modern submarine, how cool is that?
- Discover all the wonderful biodiversity and the secrets of the sea, where only some divers dare
- Soft drinks
- Bilingual guide
- Transfers to and from meeting point
- $2 USD per Person Marine Park Fee
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sun screen
This tour is not recommended for people who suffer claustrophobia and Sinus Problems.
Children under 4 years old are not allowed to do the activity.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours advance call Olympus Tours Cozumel office+52 (987) 872-2454 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refunds for unused tours.