Discover a hidden universe below the Earth’s surface as you step into Xplor, a unique underground world, experience thrilling adventure activities with the safest and most modern equipment. Swim through the most spectacular mysterious routes, surrounded by amazing stalactites and stalagmites. Drive through an all-terrain track in the middle of the jungle, Set sail on a raft, and paddle with your hands over crystal –clear waters among age-old rocky formation and prepare to conquer the skies as you fly in the largest zip line circuit of the Rivera Maya, over 2 miles of airborne adventure. Explorers can enjoy incredible activities in the natural setting outdoors and within underground environments.
This one of a kind park features four thrilling activities to be enjoyed as many times as you like. You can drive an amphibious vehicle along spectacular jungle paths and down underground tunnels. Then, paddle a raft through breathtaking grottoes where impressive rock formations contrast with the crystal clear waters of the underground river. Next, you can fly high above the treetops on 11 amazing zip-lines and swim through caverns covered in stalactites and stalagmites.
Challenge yourself in natural surroundings and experience the adventure. This is on the list of “Things to do in Cancun”, don’t miss Xplor!
- Live a full day of adventure flying over the jungle on a 2km circuit of thrilling zip lines
- Drive an amphibious vehicle through the jungle and caves
- Challenge yourself in natural surroundings and experience the adventure
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Life jacket in underground river
- Main attractions
- All security gear
- Buffet Lunch with lemonade
- USB memory with pictures that will be taken at all attractions
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes (water shoes suggested)
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.