A journey through canals on board a trajinera, dance and sing with live traditional music, enjoy delicious tastings of Mexican cuisine and toast with the classic tequila.
This magical place with an ambiance of celebration, music, and tradition captures the imagination of everyone who visits by conjuring up memories of Mexico in its golden age. Xoximilco is decorated with motifs from the 32 States of Mexico, the famous trajineras, that were once used for transporting flowers, fruits, and vegetables grown in floating gardens, have become a means of transportation and a cause of joy for all those who come to Xoximilco searching for a unique moment they can only experience here in Cancun, in a modern version of the legendary cruise through the canals, with the colors and the charm of those magical moments we hold dear.
- A nighttime cruise on board a picturesque trajinera, delighting with Mexican cuisineÂ
- Open bar with free tequila, beer and flavored fresh water
- Enjoy traditional music such as: mariachi, ranchera, banda and marimba for partying on board.
- Food tasting with the best of Mexican cuisine
- Open bar of tequila, beer, flavored fresh waters and soft drinks
- Night tour in a trajinera through canals
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet, marimba, etc.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase
- Transfers from most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya area.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you to use long pants
- Bring insect repellent free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Cash for souvenirs, photos and gratuities
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.