Xel-Ha Park All Inclusive
Xel-ha is known as one of the best and biggest natural attractions of Mexico. It may be the world’s biggest natural aquarium, where visitors can spend hours of fun and adventure while amazing with the colorful fish of its crystal waters. It is one of the most exciting experiences to live while you visit Cancun.
Here, you will enjoy lunch with an open bar and you will have the opportunity to swim in one of the largest natural aquariums in all over the world. If snorkeling is your passion, this is the place for you!
Find yourself surrounded by hundreds of rainbow-color fishes, stingrays, and turtles that have made Xel- Ha their home. Immerse yourself in this fascinating world! An adventure with great food and drinks included at all bars and restaurants, a great experience which includes epic fun and lots of family moments worth remembering forever!
- Enjoy a full day of adventure and fun in one of the World’s greatest natural wonders
- Snorkel and other aquatic activities in an amazing natural aquarium
- Delight with a complete traditional buffet and enjoy a whole day open bar
- Snorkeling gear
- Bicycles in Xel-Ha Park
- Dolphin swimprograms
- Snuba, sea trek, massages and other optional activities
- Tips, photos
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Children under 3 years old and 39 inches or less do not pay for a ticket, will share a seat with their parents on the bus.
Children from 5 to 11 years old and 40 to 55 inches are required to pay the children’s rate.
Children 12 years and older it will be required to pay the adult rate.
It is not recommended for people in wheelchairs.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.