Tulum "the walled city" "was only inhabited by the nobles, high priest, and esteemed citizens such as astronomers. This spectacular Mayan city was built in honor of the sun god, and it is the only Mayan vestige erected atop a cliff, overlooking the magnificent Caribbean sea. After visiting this marvelous, historical site, then the fun begins at
XEL-HA, known as the "World's Largest Natural Aquarium." This piece of paradise is a vast area of protected inlets and lagoons, home for many varieties of colorful tropical fish. You can tube down a lazy river, jump into natural wells fed by subterranean streams, swim in lagoons, snorkel in springs, and dive in an underwater paradise. You'll have the chance to see turtles, dolphins, rays, and manatees. Feeling lazy? You can find a shadowy hammock and relax for the whole day while sipping cocktails from the open bar. Enjoy the delicious buffets available in all of the many restaurants. You'll never forget your adventure at this natural place of magic and wonder.
- Amaze with a Natural wonder, one of the most beautiful places on Earth
- Visit the the only Mayan Archaeological Site standing in front of the Caribbean Sea
- A full cultural and fun experience with drinks and food included
- Includes air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance to archaeological site
- Tour guide
- Entrance to Xel-ha Park
- National open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Snorkeling gear
- Lockers, towels anddressing rooms
- Bicycles, life jackets, floating tires
- The Meliponary and nursery
- The children's world
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Free Parking
- Drinks at Tulum
- Dolphin swim
- Sea trek
- Tips and other optional activities
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.