Tulum is an impressive archaeological site which offers unique views and photo opportunities due to its location on a cliff right next to the Caribbean Sea. It used to be an important trade city of the Mayan civilization and it stands today as one of the most amazing places to visit in the world.
Xel-ha is known as one of the best and biggest natural attractions of Mexico. It may be the world’s biggest natural aquarium, where visitors can spend hours of fun and adventure while amazing with the colorful fish of its crystal waters. It is one of the most exciting experiences to live while you visit Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
Combining this natural treasure with the Riviera Maya’s only archeological site that is ocean front, you’ll get yourself an unforgettable experience. Enjoy a guided to the archeological site of Tulum in the morning, spend some time shooting great photos of your experience and then prepare for the excitement of the natural water park of Xel-Ha, an adventure with great food and drinks included at all bars and restaurants, use of lockers, towels and snorkel gear. This is a great experience which includes culture, epic fun, and lots of family moments worth remembering forever!
- Amaze with a Natural wonder, one of the most beautiful places on Earth
- Visit the the only Mayan Archaeological Site standing in front of the Caribbean Sea
- A full cultural and fun experience with drinks and food included
- Includes air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance to archaeological site
- Tour guide
- Entrance to Xel-ha Park
- National open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Snorkeling gear
- Lockers, towels anddressing rooms
- Bicycles, life jackets, floating tires
- The Meliponary and nursery
- The children's world
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Free Parking
- Drinks at Tulum
- Dolphin swim
- Sea trek
- Tips and other optional activities
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.