Swim with Dolphins at Isla Mujeres
These are the most fascinating human friendly sea creatures. Experience the action and feel the emotion of swimming with dolphins in the ocean. Imagine the thrill of dolphins pulling you or pushing you by the palms of your feet.
You will also learn how they eat, sleep, how they communicate, etc. For many, this is a once in a lifetime experience.
- Beach club
- VIP treatment
- Panoramic pool
- International bar
- International cuisine
- Roundtrip Ferry to Isla Mujeres
- Lunch Buffet & Domestic Open Bar
- Bilingual Trainer
- Visit to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Tour meeting place: Playa Langosta 30 minutes prior departure (08:30 and 10:30 hrs.) Please confirm with your Olympus Tours representative
- Duration: 10 Minutes orientation briefing and 60 mins of Interaction with Dolphin in the water, including 10 minutes to swim freely and enjoy the dolphins.
- Transportation to the meeting place.
- Photos and DVD, available at extra cost.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Ground transportation $15 USD
- Dock fee payable at check-in
- Children from 4 years old pay dock fee
- Dock fee should be paid at the Marina, (aprox $10 USD per person), Video, pictures (camera is not allowed in the water).
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
This activity is not recommended for people with sinus problems, or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, seasickness or do not know how to swim.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.