The speed boat jungle tour is one of Cancun´s most popular activities. It combines the excitement of piloting your own speed boat with the peace of snorkeling on the world’s second largest reef.
The jungle tour sets out in groups of up to 10 boats reaching between 25 to 30 knots. This speed boat adventure is led by a bilingual guide who will navigate the party through the canals and dense mangroves of the Nichupte Lagoon. Around 45 minutes into the tour, you will arrive at Punta Nizuc, the entrance to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Once you reach the coral reef, you will have 45 minutes, to snorkel among the colorful tropical fish, flora & fauna. Don’t miss snorkeling at the second largest reef in the world!
- Enjoy speed like never before in the Nichupte Lagoon and throughout dense mangrove channels
- Navigate through the winding channels, while enjoying the beauty of nature
- Snorkel on the Punta Nizuc reef, famous for its abundance of sea life
- A two seater speedboat (only one driver + one companion)
- Snorkeling gear
- Brand-new snorkel
- Bilingual tour guides
- A bottle of water
- Transportation to meeting point (AVAILABLE WITH EXTRA CHARGE)
- Dock fee ($12 usdAPPROX, SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused.