Extreme Selvatica Canopy
Only the big boys and girls get to play here, (no faint of heart allowed!), when fast is just not fast enough and high is still not high enough, Selvatica park will surprise you. Zipping through the canopy is an exhilarating experience and one you are sure to remember.
Zip lines are not the only thing on offer though and after a truck ride through the jungle, you can go for a swim and relax in the emerald green waters of a cenote. Going back to the Visitor Welcome Center there will be snacks and bottled water waiting for you.
- Experience a thrilling zip line circuit in the middle of the jungle
- Take a dip into a magnificent open cenote
- An exciting day of adventure and fun for the whole family
- Roundtriptransportation in air-conditioned van
- Extreme Canopy tour
- Military trucks
- Swim in the cenote
- Light lunch
- Bottled water
- Bilingual tour guide
- Alcoholic drinks
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
- Camera ($5 USD for Use of Video Camera)
This tour is not suitable for people with a serious heart problem, severe physical and motor handicap.
It is not suggested for oversized people (260 pounds limit with less than 47 Inches of waist) or people who are not able to handle physical activity.
It is definitely not recommended for pregnant women.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. ç
Please remember: no refund, if unused.