Scuba Diving Certification
- Complete the program to become a certified Open Water Diver
- Learn the basic skills to enjoy one of the best experiences you’ll ever live
- Become an Open Water Diver with the help of the most professional divers
- 4 day course Program
- Hotel/Classroom study - theory
- Professional bilingual Instruction
- Pool training
- 4 Cancun open water dives
- Transportation to meeting point
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
This activity is not recommended for people with sinus problems, high blood pressure, serious heart problems, oversized people or for those who suffer from claustrophobia or do not know how to swim.
It is also not recommended for Children under 12 years old and pregnant women.
People under the effects of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
National Conservation Fee & Docking Fee $5 USD is required.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.