Cancun and the surrounding area is one of the world´s top destinations for international divers. The huge variety of marine wildlife attracts new and experienced divers from all around the world. Cancun is well known for having the World’s second largest coral reef. There is a wide range of options for beginners and the most experienced divers. From resort courses to different certification levels, we have the best option for you. Among the most popular ones, we have the reef diving or wreck dives.
Because of the incredible amount of fish, sharks, stingrays & turtles, scuba diving is one of the most spectacular things to do when staying in Cancun. A wide range of options is available for beginners and experienced divers alike. Just bring your PADI certification ID and you are good to go!
All diving tours in Cancun are guided by a local diving professional. To guarantee safety and get the most out of every tour all guides are well trained and know the local waters of the diving area.
- Dive in the most fascinating underwater ecosystems found only in Cancun
- Enjoy long visibility and discover lots of amazing underwater creatures
- Dive close to the Mesoamerican Reef Barrier, the World’s 2nd largest
- Scuba diving equipment
- Local medical insurance
- Transportation to meeting place
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
- PADI certification ID
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.